Whoa... do I have a filament deal for you. How about  1KG (2.2lbs) spools of our best selling Maker Filament for only $36.00 - that's only $18.00 for each KG plus FREE shipping inside the USA!! Or if you order  or more of these Grab Bags (that's 4kg in total of filament) we'll drop the price to just $30 each for an amazing deal of only $15 per kilo and you still get FREE shipping.
Think about that price for a second... some retailers charge you $49 for 1KG of their PLA or even $59 for 1LB of PETG and you know what... it's all the same stuff; matter of fact we manufacturer a lot of those same brands for them right here at MakerGeeks as that's a big part of our business, private labeling for other large US based 3D filament and 3D printer companies. So why pay more... cut out the middle man and the fancy packaging and go direct with Maker Geeks and the Maker Filament brand!
As you might know Maker Geeks.com is one, if not the only 3D Printer Retailer in the USA that also makes all it's own filament in house; so we have a lot of flexibility on pricing and the ability to still give you second to none quality (click here to see our process and read about what we are doing here in Springfield, MO) we also source everything from our color to our resin to our spools to even the vacuum seal bags all inside the USA so when we say it's Made in America it is... from top to bottom!
So, here's the deal... sometimes you don't care what color you get - all you want is to have some fun! We get that - hey we are makers as well and a lot of times I just grab the first color that's on my work bench to print something out or to test a new idea. Enter the Maker Filament Grab Bag!! So, here's how it works...
- Choose your size (1.75mm or 2.85mm)
- Choose your material for spool #1 - see explanations below of each series of 3D printer filament
- Choose your material for spool #2 - see explanations below of each series of 3D printer filament
- Check out with FREE shipping and NO tax inside the USA
- Sit back and enjoy... we'll pick and pack you some awesome random colors (if you order multiple grab bags we'll do our best to make sure you get lots of different colors!)
- 3D Print till the cows come home... enjoy!! ;)
Here is a small break-down of what each Series of Maker Filament does... you can also click the name of each to learn much more about the properties of that particular 3D Filament:
- Maker Series PLA - In house PLA 3D Printer filament - the best of the best and one of the easiest filaments to print with; great for everyone!
- Maker Series ABS- Our in house ABS; we use medical grade ABS resin for this so there is nearly ZERO odor and very low warping compared to those Chinese filaments.
- Maker Series PETG - Our engineering grade PETG filament; prints around 240c-260c and is great for all 3D printers.
- Maker Series Dissolvable Support Filament - Our Maker Series Dissolvable Support Filament; is great for a solid and easy to remove support filament.; prints around 215c - 230c and is great for all 3D printers.
- Crystal Series PLA - Our optically clear 3D printer filament in stunningly vivid colors that are truly translucent.
- Crystal Series PETG - Same optically clear filament as our Crystal Series PLA but just in PETG.
- Maker Flex Filament (NinjaFlex Replacement) Filament - +($19.70) Our Maker Flex Filament (NinjaFlex Replacement); flexible 3D printing filament - prints around 215c - 230c and is great for all 3D printers.
- Raptor Series PLA+($15.00) - This is our engineering grade PLA; it's as tough as nylon (6,000+ PSI), can be annealed to withstand temps over 260f (dishwasher safe/ auto-clave safe), is FDA compliant for food safe and is UV stable so no color fading. This resin prints just like PLA, nozzle temps around 205-235c and you don't even need to use a heated bed.
That's it... nice and easy!! ;) Hope you enjoy and be sure to pass this page along to your maker buds... post it up on social media and lets get the the word out today!!