Maker Filament PLA 3D Printer Filament
The Maker Filament PLA Difference:
- 1KG Spool (2.20lbs)
- (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Trademarked Ingeo PLA Resin
- Low to NO odor
- Stronger than other PLA Filaments
- No Heated Bed Required
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- No jamming when swapping between ABS and PLA
- Low moisture absorption
- Eco-Freindly resin annually sustainable plant based resin
- Sourced and Manufactured in the USA
- Affordable - we make it, you save big!!
- Spool Diameter: 7.94" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2"
|MAKE Magazine comes out to MakerGeeks.com to talk shop...|
Oh you are in for a treat... you are about to be using one of the only USA made PLA filaments in the world; Maker Filament brand PLA is here!! Maker Filament PLA is different from other PLA's you have used in the past because our 3D printer PLA filament is made using the trademarked Ingeo brand of PLA resin and extrudes perfectly in nearly every 3D printer on the market today; with no jamming, extra strong finished parts and a low moisture absorption rate compared to the other PLA Filament on the market.
The reason for this is that we use a special USA sourced PLA resin that yields a stronger PLA print, zero warp and is much less susceptible to moisture absorption so you'll have better prints from the first print all the way to the very last inch of filament on the spool; even if that takes you all year to use... you'll still have a quality filament ready to go! No more old and brittle filament going to waste; Maker Filament PLA is good to the last millimeter!!
Another reason we use this special resin is that it prints at the same temp as ABS, so if you swap between PLA and ABS in your extruder you won't have as many jams because both materials are extruding around 230c - we think you'll come to really appreciate this new special resin that you can only find in Maker Filament PLA. No heated bed required either so you can print directly to your glass, kapton or painters tape covered bed.
Maker Filament has been and continues to be used daily here at MakerGeeks HQ for all our 3D printing (we run 10+ 3D printers nearly 24/7 from a variety of manufactures)
Maker Filament works great with:
Give Maker Filament PLA a try today and see why thousands
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa, Kossel, Rostock)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- Wanhao (Duplicator 4, 4X, 4S, 5S, 5S Mini, i3)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
- and many, many more... basically if it's a 3D Printer; Maker Filament will work in it!! ;)
are switching their PLA supplier - remember the only place you can find the features of Maker Filament is from genuine Maker Filament PLA right here on MakerGeeks.com!! Enjoy!!