MakerGeeks.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: MakerGeeks.com
1. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
3. Our site's billing form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
4. This site contains links to other sites. MakerGeeks.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
5. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, information about our company, to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications and bill the user for products and services.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We also use Payment Tech, inc. and Yahoo Store, inc. servers to hold financial data. All credit card information is held by First Data Services, inc.
Contacting the Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Springfield, MO 65803
E-mail us questions or request here: email@example.com
HOW WE HANDLE & PROCESS YOUR ORDER
1. Within seconds of placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order number & other important information.
2. stock items ship from our warehouse in 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday)
3. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email from UPS or USPS with your tracking number.
4. In about 4 days or less (depending which shipping option you choose & product availability) the UPS or USPS man will knock on your door and deliver your order! Beautifully safe and simple isn't it?!
5. Don’t know which 3D Printer supplies or maker gear are right for you? Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a knowledgeable staff member will contact you ASAP (Most e-mail questions are answered within 12 hours Monday thru Friday 10am - 3pm CST)
OUR BOTTOM LINE TO YOU!
We at MakerGeeks.com want to be your 3D Printing and Maker online store and will do anything in our power to make you happy, satisfied and promise that your shopping experience will be a pleasure. If not, we will issue a full refund or do anything else to make it right in your mind.